Toastie Recycled Raincoat in Rose Pink (5-6Y)
- We love this Toastie raincoat so much- not only is it cool and practical, but it's also helping our planet, one recycled plastic bottle at a time. Made with so much thought and love- here you will find a lovely soft lining, lined pockets, reflectors exactly where you need them, a thoughtful zipper perfect for little hands and a cool piggy shaped tag inside to write your name on.
- Soft polyester outer-shell made from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles
- Fully waterproof; taped seams, 8000 mm water levels, PFC free
- Engineered snug hood and peak, for extra weather protection
- Micro-fleece soft chin guard for extra wind protection
- Thermal lined for year-round breathability and thermo-regulating comfort
- Delicate reflector safety detail for greater visibility on pockets, hood and bum
- Fleece lined hand-warmer pockets, with easy popper access
- Ridged zipper with Piko detail, providing extra grip for little hands
- ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on interior for name and contact details, providing peace-of-mind security for the guardian
- Machine washable
PLEASE NOTE: THE SIZES ARE GENEROUS! SIZE 1-2 IMPLIES FROM ONE AND UP TO AND INCLUSIVE OF AGE TWO, ETC.
Shell: 100% Polyester recycled from plastic bottles
Lining: 90% Cotton, 10% Elastane Brushed Jersey
Designed in the UK