Toastie Recycled Waterproof Dungarees in Rose Pink
Sustainably produced from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles, the Töastie Waterproof Dungarees are wet weather, puddle jumping essentials.
Technically designed to meet the core requirements of waterproof dungarees, offering an ultra soft touch outer-shell made from recycled plastic bottles and a silky-soft airtex lining ultimate breathability and comfort.
Pair with your favourite Töastie Raincoat for all puddle jumping exploits.
- Fully lined “all year round” multi-functional dungarees
- Adjustable straps
- Delicate reflective details for greater visibility
- Adjustable side seams for room to grow
- Elasticated adjustable foot stirrups
- Silk-soft delicate airtex lining for ultimate breathability
- Machine washable
- ‘Piko Companion Patch’ on interior for name and contact details, providing peace-of-mind security for the guardian
- Multiple unisex colour options, enabling easy ‘hand me down’ options
Shell: 100% Polyester made from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles
Waterproof up to 8000mm
Fully taped seams
Shell: 100% polyester made from recycled P.E.T plastic bottles
Lining: 100% Polyester airtex lining
PLEASE NOTE: THE SIZES ARE GENEROUS! SIZE 1-2 IMPLIES FROM ONE AND UP TO AND INCLUSIVE OF AGE TWO, ETC.
Shell: 100% Polyester recycled from plastic bottles
Lining: 90% Cotton, 10% Elastane Brushed Jersey
Designed in the UK